Illinois Incentives and Energy Efficiency Programs
Visit the following websites for utility incentives and energy efficiency programs in Illinois. For a comprehensive listing of all energy incentives and energy efficiency programs available in Illinois, visit the DSIRE database.
Contact SEDAC for quick advice about utility energy efficiency programs and incentives. We are happy to provide information and referrals. Call 800.214.7924 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legislation and Dockets
A comprehensive listing of enabling EEPS legislation and docket proceedings is available on the Illinois Energy Efficiency Stakeholder Advisory Group website.
- Energy Efficiency at Wastewater Treatment Plants, administered in partnership with SEDAC and the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC)
- Energy Conservation Code and Training, administered in partnership with SEDAC
- Clean Energy Innovation Fund
- Adjustable Block Program to support the development of photovoltaic distributed generation and community solar projects.
- Illinois Solar for All Program to support the development of solar energy in traditionally underserved populations.