Contact SEDAC for quick advice about utility efficiency programs and incentives. We are happy to provide information and referrals. Call 800.214.7954 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we provide energy efficiency services, we make sure to identify any available incentives so that our clients can take advantage of these opportunities.
Find out more about SEDAC energy efficiency services.
For a comprehensive listing of all energy incentives and energy efficiency programs available in Illinois, visit the DSIRE database.
Utility Public Sector Incentives
Utility Residential Incentives
- Adjustable Block Program to support the development of photovoltaic distributed generation and community solar projects.
- Illinois Solar for All Program to support the development of solar energy in traditionally underserved populations.
Solar Investment Tax Credit, a federal program to support the development of PV systems.
State Energy Efficiency Programs
A comprehensive listing of enabling EEPS legislation and docket proceedings is available on the Illinois Energy Efficiency Stakeholder Advisory Group website.
- Energy Efficiency at Wastewater Treatment Plants, administered in partnership with SEDAC and the Illinois Sustainable Technology Center (ISTC)
- Energy Conservation Code and Training, administered in partnership with SEDAC
- Clean Energy Innovation Fund