SEDAC produces online and print resources with information and examples to help organizations act to save energy. These include:
- Energy Smart Tips by Building Type. Energy Smart Tips highlight energy efficiency opportunities in specific building types, including schools, libraries, high rise buildings, grocery stores, warehouses, and more.
- Energy Code and New Construction Energy Smart Tips. Energy Smart Tips highlight energy efficiency opportunities for new construction and explain importance of Energy Code compliance.
- Tech Notes. Short, but in-depth information on specific energy saving systems or strategies.
- Case Studies. Discover how other facilities have saved energy and money.
- Spotlight on Savings. Brief look at energy savings successes.
- Growing the Energy Efficiency Workforce series. Short articles on the challenges and opportunities of growing the energy efficiency workforce, with best practices.
- Newsletters. Monthly summaries of events, special opportunities, and timely information on energy efficiency.