SEDAC produces online and print resources with information and examples to help organizations act to save energy. These include:
- Fact Sheets by Building Type. Energy Smart Tips highlight energy efficiency opportunities in specific building types, including schools, libraries, high rise buildings, grocery stores, warehouses, and more.
- Energy Code and New Construction Fact Sheets . Energy Smart Tips highlight energy efficiency opportunities for new construction and explain importance of Energy Code compliance.
- Tech Notes on Energy Solutions. Short, but in-depth information on specific energy saving systems or strategies.
- Case Studies. Highlight how specific organizations have saved energy.
- Spotlight on Savings. Brief look at energy savings successes.
- Newsletters. Monthly summaries of events, special opportunities, and timely information on energy efficiency strategies.